Each year, we present two Saturday half-day “What’s New in Children’s Books?” conferences–one in the fall and one in the spring.
Our next professional development event is:
What’s New in Children’s Books – Spring 2014
Date: Saturday, April 12, 2014, from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
or download a paper registration form
- $65 for Individuals
- $25 for Students with valid Student I.D.
- $40 for our Institutional Members
- $40 for Lesley University Alumni
- FREE for Current Lesley University Students/Faculty/Staff
- FREE for Boston Public Schools Staff
**We encourage all attendees to register even if your registration cost is FREE**
$100/program year (Sept.-May)
- Designed for schools, libraries, or other organizations with several interested participants
- Discount for up to five attendees at the “What’s New in Children’s Books?” half-day conferences (each attends at $40 rather than the individual price of $65)